Art as Fashionable Object with no value as of tomorrow: news.artnet.com Will You agree?

Discussion on the Future of Art. What to expect in the Art World, who will be the real stars of Tomorrow. Technocratic giants are predicted to be our next Picassos, Van Goghs, and Vermeers & welcome to be discussed here. All new art superstars are welcome! Only logical conclusions. Momentary trends and tastes are nothing as stable as science or top wealth. Instagram is already half-Picasso, and even more addictive and famous.
admin
Site Admin

Art as Fashionable Object with no value as of tomorrow: news.artnet.com Will You agree?

Post by admin »

If it goes down to zero - fine. Well, I will not agree, but money for me is something yet different than money for someone who said that. Maybe he simply has in exceed. I have never been wealthy to think like this. I need money each month. I think it's fine when art buyers are so permitting, but I support all things genius, masterful, and stable as values. Can you find what is fashionable in the encyclopedia amongst all subjects? I think the authority of an encyclopedia is more important than momentary interest to select pages, called here fashion.

Return to “Future of Art & Idols of Tomorrow”