Works of art sold via Behr-Thyssen ltd in New York

In his early career, Nicholaas Chiao was known as Nicholas Chistiakov. This forum could be used to resolve the issues and make connections.
Nicholaas

Works of art sold via Behr-Thyssen ltd in New York

Post by Nicholaas »

Collectors who purchased Nicholas Chistiakov - Nicholaas Chiao artworks via Behr-Thyssen Ltd please share your collecting journey, photos of art in interiors of your houses. Any feedbacks that you receiving to them.
Last edited by Nicholaas on Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicholaas

Re: Works of art sold via Behr-Thyssen ltd in New York

Post by Nicholaas »

Nicholaas Chiao, Madonna of Neman, 2007, oil on canvas

Behr-Thyssen Ltd sold a lot of seascapes and paintings of figures in the museum interiors, as well as a lot of realistic figurative scenes. Unfortunately, I heard almost nothing about the fate of my paintings sold via Behr-Thyssen in New York and at the Affordable Art Fair in the years 2007, and 2008. If you collect them and read this, I hope that you are interested in sharing about your collecting habits and other artists in Your Collection.

I hope you have relations with Museum Boards of Trustees and Museum-run Collecting groups, other Galleries, Auction Houses and Art Advisors. I hope, that you are happy with the look of my paintings on your walls! I'd be grateful if you'd share some photographs! If you plan to resell artworks at auctions I expect that good relations with the auction houses will permit you to have good estimates. I need to have some auction history to continue with my career on a respectful level...

Nicholaas Chiao, Daliah in Rudolstadt, 2006, oil on canvas

Return to “Works by Nicholas Chistiakov in Your Collections”