Works sold via Tallantyre Gallery, England

In his early career, Nicholaas Chiao was known as Nicholas Chistiakov. This forum could be used to resolve the issues and make connections.
Nicholaas

Works sold via Tallantyre Gallery, England

Post by Nicholaas »

Dear Art Collectors, please feel free to share my artwork, and interiors decorated with it, as well as any related stories!
Nicholaas Chiao, The Red Room, 2012, oil on canvas
Nicholaas Chiao, Glass Room, 2012, oil on canvas
Nicholaas Chiao, Watchers in the Darkness, 2012, oil on canvas
Nicholaas

Re: Works sold via Tallantyre Gallery, England

Post by Nicholaas »

Tallantyre Gallery in Morpeth, Northumberland has sold a lot of my paintings of figures in the Museum interiors, some still-lives, and neo-expressionist (influenced by Francis Bacon) paintings. Sales took place mostly in 2008 - 2016 I see that unfortunately, none of these paintings later appeared loaned to group or solo exhibitions in Galleries, Museums, or other venues or were resold at the auctions. I expect that this is due to poor communication between me and my collectors and could be improved in the future. If you read this, please be advised that I'd love to meet you someday! Please, let me know anything that is related to the fate of my works in your collections! I'd love to have the lives of each painting continued with the exhibitions, biennials, auctions, and other publicly visible acts!
Nicholaas Chiao, The Hysteria, version B, 2023, digital painting
Nicholaas Chiao, The Midday Suicide, version B, 2014, digital painting

Return to “Works by Nicholas Chistiakov in Your Collections”