Modular prefabricated houses made in automotive like factories and scales

Poverty is an important problem in contemporary society. We have to find out, how International Militaries could partially invest their order in war with poverty, instead of throwing the millions into all Daemons of the World Conflicts. We must accept, that poverty and poor education have forever fueled wars. And the Art World could become the instrument for the change.
admin
Site Admin

Modular prefabricated houses made in automotive like factories and scales

Post by admin »

Always asked myself, for what reason some huge automotive corporations, like Ford motors for example, will not join construction industry and accommodate car making scale to become standard in house making scale. USA real estate is unspeakably unaffordable and there is strong demand for it, supporting so high price level. Why not to create and sell more supply according to all capitalist principles? Houses should be built like Lego in century 21. Lets go house factories!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Modular prefabricated houses made in automotive like factories and scales

Post by admin »

This is an American project https://www.boxabl.com/: appears like only few models of houses yet, but factory produced and in container. They are Las Vegas, NV based. I only wonder when they will have factory in NY state to make shipping also affordable.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Modular prefabricated houses made in automotive like factories and scales

Post by admin »

There is more similar manufacturers, https://phoenixhaus.com/ and I assume more special architectural treats also available. When this can trigger drop in the rentals and housing prices I wonder...

Return to “Art Fight against Poverty, but not for Wealth without Work”