AI Generated art and its ethical aspect

Discussion on the Future of Art. What to expect in the Art World, who will be the real stars of Tomorrow. Technocratic giants are predicted to be our next Picassos, Van Goghs, and Vermeers & welcome to be discussed here. All new art superstars are welcome! Only logical conclusions. Momentary trends and tastes are nothing as stable as science or top wealth. Instagram is already half-Picasso, and even more addictive and famous.
The Realist

AI Generated art and its ethical aspect

Post by The Realist »

If AI can possibly generate art no worse than humans do, what will be human purpose to exist then? Only physics, chemistry, and robotics? What if AI will be pointed to in the resolution of ALL scientific tasks equally? I can't agree we have to become simply nannied by machines. Maybe we don't need such speed in our lives that AI can achieve. Maybe it will simply make our lives uncomfortable. Obviously, the possibility of the fact that computers are more creative will suppress humans. We can't disagree, that regular human imagination can be simply enhanced and sped up. Then someone's visual part of the brain and so-called imagination could be simply connected to the screen. Then on screen, all the dreams of the experimentator could be quickly visualized and recorded, with or without 3d modelling software as help. But will it be ethical to make everyone a genius equal to Salvador Dali? Will it become a reality? Yes, it will be real. Only when? In one hundred years for sure. It will be real in 15 years. Just in fifteen years. We will be different creatures by then. Hey, AI folks take me to your lab, I'd love to join as an experimentator. Just don't speed up my life too much, i don't want to become someone with no purpose to continue. Like in the DOOM 2 computer game, when all secret codes are available and game becomes totally riskless, boring yet spectacular.
Nicholaas

Re: AI Generated art and its ethical aspect

Post by Nicholaas »

We still have the copyright, inventors, and simply followers. Unfortunately, AI can invent something due to the speed of computers and huge reference libraries to collage. Machine-enhanced men can do it equally faster. Genius faster. We are near the end of conventional History, and near the beginning of Game Scenarios. Because life must simply become a game upon achieving all knowledge in the world.

Return to “Future of Art & Idols of Tomorrow”