Generative Art and AI

Discussion on the Future of Art. What to expect in the Art World, who will be the real stars of Tomorrow. Technocratic giants are predicted to be our next Picassos, Van Goghs, and Vermeers & welcome to be discussed here. All new art superstars are welcome! Only logical conclusions. Momentary trends and tastes are nothing as stable as science or top wealth. Instagram is already half-Picasso, and even more addictive and famous.
Beatriz

Generative Art and AI

Post by Beatriz »

Generative Art and AI will be lasting future trends.
Nicholaas

Re: Generative Art and AI

Post by Nicholaas »

It is only one of many trends. Everything other what was prior will be equally continued. Someone really harassed me by offers to use their AI programs. I will answer - I have no interest in your robots, I will produce my own upon possibility to do it and upon necessity to do it.
Nicholaas

Re: Generative Art and AI

Post by Nicholaas »

What, do you think I do not realize the beauty of AI robot? No it is beautiful, but it will make you instead of me the artist in products of such AI robot. Art would be to create the robot, not to use someone's else creation. You created it - so use it yourself, don't harass me with the offers. If I had my upstate house and garage I'd been building them for experiments.

Return to “Future of Art & Idols of Tomorrow”